When others see you—and when you look in the mirror—do you see a peacemaker?
- Not self-absorbed and insistent on one's own way;
- Generous and happy to share;
- Doesn't hold grudges;
- Not envious of others' success and blessings;
- Doesn't criticize harshly;
- More focused on solutions than problems;
- Self-confident—doesn't get feelings hurt easily;
- Sees the big picture of life, not petty quarrels.
Lord, help me to bring peace into all my relationships and all areas of my own life. Amen.
From: Inspired Faith today