August 6, 2010

updates

I have forgotten how fun when i write something and post it in thousand sunny. Lack of time is always be the number one reason. But i feel so unproductive to write, even just to update what i am doing in thousand sunny. Still remember how amazing i experience INCEPTION, a movie that i watched twice at theater. But i didn't post anything about it. This morning, i write something in my personal notebook and i found myself excited. I want to write again...whatever i have, i want to write about anything. Good or bad writing, i don't care :P

Lately, i'm doing great in my life actually. There are some goals (which i set it in the beginning of the year) are fulfilled or make a good progress. I'm so happy with that. What am i doing? here they are:

1. I can save more! :D
2. I read some great books which give me positive input and motivation, one of them makes my faith stronger. Right now, i read a book about creativity and i'm so excited to finish it. So now, i just not only read comics or Harry Potter but also a useful books.
3. I took a drawing course this month. I realize that i'm still faaaaaar away from being a great designer so i decided to take this course to make me better. I have a friend who is a professional illustrator and he agree to be my teacher. Yesterday was my first course =)
4. Many to come

Last year perhaps is my best year in my life and i believe that with Jesus, this year will be better and the year after and so on and sooooo on!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great week!
    It has been 1 month and 4 days since my last post. I've been so busy with school and I really miss the blog world. Luckily, I have a little time to drop by and read some posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sunny post! I love it how you sound so positive and I'm glad to hear you are doing great ;) I also want to watch Inception but it is not out here yet, so have to wait till the end of August :) Good luck on your drawing course <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Ailee - I had a great week and i hope u had one...I'm so honored coz u give your precious time to drop by here..Wish all the best for your school stuff :D

    >Luci - Yes, positive news is always exhilarating rite? Thank u Luci, i hope you are doing great also rite now and you SHOULD watch Inception. It is a brilliant movie!

    ps: When i get my drawing piece, i'll post it here hehehe...thank you Luci =)

    ReplyDelete

thaaaaannk youuuuuuu ^^